21 March 2012 (Host: NOV)
DEA Technology Forum – 21 March 2012
LOCATION: National Oilwell Varco
7909 Parkwood Circle
Houston, Texas 77036
The meeting was hosted by National Oilwell Varco at 7909 Parkwood Circle, Houston, Texas. Jim Brock, NOV, opened the meeting and briefed everyone on safety procedures. Ron Bland, Baker Hughes, made welcoming remarks.
The following presentations were made:
- Low Plasticity Burnishing – Peter Moore, Director, Industry Standards and R&D, U.S. Steel Tubular Products
- LCM Degradation – Dave Beardmore, Conoco Phillips
- Optical PSD – Tod Canty, Canty
- Current NETL Water Management R&D Efforts – William Pike, Leonardo Technologies, Inc.
- DEA 164 Update – Robert Estes
Having no other business, the meeting was then adjourned.